Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, except where an event is cancelled by the Stag for reasons within its control.
The Stag reserves the right to:
- Recall any tickets that have been sold on to a third party.
- Refuse the use on the premises of any form of audio or visual recording equipment.
- Delay the entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance/event.
- Make any change whatsoever in the performance/event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable causes.
- Cancel or abandon the performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without any liability to pay any person any compensation or damages whatsoever.
The Stag Community Arts Centre is committed to the highest standard of quality information and every attempt has been made to present up-to-date and accurate information. However, The Stag Community Arts Centre gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
Although The Stag Community Arts Centre takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information provided to it from third parties is not defamatory or offensive, The Stag Community Arts Centre cannot control the content or take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers. Certain links, including hypertext links, will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by The Stag Community Arts Centre of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of our site.
The Stag Community Arts Centre reserves the right to edit any work sent in for submission to the website and cannot guarantee publication.
The Stag Community Arts Centre is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and will only use personal information you give us with your permission to inform you of events and activities at The Stag.