The Stag is Covid-secure
Thank you to everyone who has already been to see the many films we have shown since re-opening the cinemas here at The Stag. We look forward to welcoming many more of you so that The Stag can stay open and survive. We have applied our experience in the cinemas around the building as we re-open our theatre and Plaza for live events.
Don’t forget you can also help us do this by donating using the blue donate button on the home page. Do remember to add Gift Aid too so you get the Government to help us even more.
• All the seats in our cinemas, theatre and Plaza plus all the connecting areas have been deep cleaned and all seats and surfaces treated with a sanitisation shield which lasts for up to 30 days.
• The Stag has a large air movement system which is a true fresh air system. It takes fresh air from the outside and moves it through each space (the theatre, cinemas, Plaza etc.) separately and independently. This fresh air is removed back to the outside through the ceiling so the flow of air is automatically upwards and not drawn across other people.
• All surfaces are cleaned between performances.
• There is a one way system through the cinemas and through the theatre.
• Our clever booking system automatically allows you to choose your tickets but sets you and your group in your own safe bubble according to Government guidelines.
• Our booking software automatically follows the “rule of six”
• All our tickets are printed with a dedicated QR code so we can check them without touching your paper tickets or phone screens.
• We will ask you to follow Government guidelines and wear a face covering at The Stag unless you are eating or drinking. Hand sanitiser is available and our hand washing facilities are regularly maintained.
• We have Perspex screens installed at all sale points
• All our staff wear visors to assist the hard of hearing as well as to protect both us and our customers.
We have worked hard to make The Stag a welcoming and safe place to visit. Our booking office software lets you choose where to sit and then automatically creates a safe bubble around you. It even automatically guides you through the ‘rule of six’. We have deep cleaned all areas and we regularly apply a 30-day sanitisation spray to all surfaces. We protect our staff and our visitors with screens at the kiosk and box office and our staff wear face visors to assist the hard of hearing as well as protecting themselves and all customers.
Each of our performance spaces are individually and separately ventilated. The Stag’s air handling system takes fresh air from the outside and passes it through each space – the theatre, Plaza and each cinema separately before drawing it outside again – a true fresh air system matching Government advice for ventilation.
Our public spaces are cleaned between each film, we have separate entrances and exits and staggered film and theatre start and finish times to reduce overcrowding.
Watch our short film to see how we have made The Stag COVID-secure.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Stag to watch new and classic films and live events with the reassurance that The Stag continues to be safe, family friendly and COVID-secure for everyone.